Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> IT LIVES, IT RUNS, IT DRIVES, 2 1/2 years later...
bandjoey
post May 22 2010, 08:42 PM
Post #1

bandjoey

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,156
Region Association: Southwest Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) As you already know, I'm not one for taking a lot of pictures. I've posted a few times over the past couple of years with small progress reports, and you all saw the 3 color, oil smoking beast that I drove in MUSR last year.

Today, I rolled it out of the barn for the first time in 7 months. It started right up! (Thanks, Stabil gas treatment - everyone should use this stuff while the car is not being driven) and I went for a small spin around town.

Loaded up my 16 year old who thinks this will be his car after getting his drivers license (HA! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) ) took off the top, and did what teeners do. Cranked up the radio and went to show it off to the town.

So, we pull into the malt shop drive up, and before I was out of the car, I heard an 18 year old kid shouting...Hay, Mister!. Naturally, I did the best 914 exit of the car I could, and leaned against the windshield to answer his questions. Then he shouts, "Can I show You This Foaming Car Wash In a Can? We're Selling it On The Streets To Introduce It To The Community." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) At least he didn't ask if it was a Volkswagen or a Jaguar. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

Still need carpet, and a few odd things, but I think it's mostly FINISHED! - well, until something breaks, naturally. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/betty914.jpg) (I know it's Betty, but it's the only orange car in the list)

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:22 PM