Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IT LIVES, IT RUNS, IT DRIVES
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
biggrin.gif As you already know, I'm not one for taking a lot of pictures. I've posted a few times over the past couple of years with small progress reports, and you all saw the 3 color, oil smoking beast that I drove in MUSR last year.

Today, I rolled it out of the barn for the first time in 7 months. It started right up! (Thanks, Stabil gas treatment - everyone should use this stuff while the car is not being driven) and I went for a small spin around town.

Loaded up my 16 year old who thinks this will be his car after getting his drivers license (HA! blink.gif ) took off the top, and did what teeners do. Cranked up the radio and went to show it off to the town.

So, we pull into the malt shop drive up, and before I was out of the car, I heard an 18 year old kid shouting...Hay, Mister!. Naturally, I did the best 914 exit of the car I could, and leaned against the windshield to answer his questions. Then he shouts, "Can I show You This Foaming Car Wash In a Can? We're Selling it On The Streets To Introduce It To The Community." lol-2.gif At least he didn't ask if it was a Volkswagen or a Jaguar. happy11.gif

Still need carpet, and a few odd things, but I think it's mostly FINISHED! - well, until something breaks, naturally. betty914.jpg (I know it's Betty, but it's the only orange car in the list)

BigDBass
beerchug.gif driving.gif Hope I get to MUSR to see it in person!
jcambo7
Gorgeous car! Congrats! drunk.gif
Dr Evil
Good for you Bill smile.gif
azbill
Congrats. Very nice car. Now drive it and enjoy!
hot_shoe914
Thanks Bill, you just guaranteed me of having the ugliest car at MUSR for the 3rd year in a row. mad.gif
KELTY360
Nice! Another one back on the road. Congrats. driving.gif
Mary Shortridge
Way to go, Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see you at Dragon's Tail!
tat2dphreak
smilie_pokal.gif yea! Bill! looks great!
Grelber
Congrats, Bill! Bring it over to this side of town.
tat2dphreak
Congrats, Bill! Bring it over to this side of town.

agree.gif come on over we'll all go out and take them around!
roadster fan
smilie_pokal.gif

Way to go!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.