Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CAR LIFT, DOUBLE HIGH CAR PORT, '63 NOVA STREET/STRIP, ALUMINUM HEADS, PRO BUILT, ROLL CAGE, FUEL CELL...
Dr. Roger
post May 24 2010, 01:57 PM
Post #1

A bat out of hell.

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,533
Region Association: Northern California

A friend passed and his sister asked if I could sell some of his things to offset burial and probate costs.

I am running ads in craigslist and other venues.

The car lift is a Target Lifts International "Patriot". Made in the USA. 8,000 capacity. Less than one year old. Retails for $2,875.00. Best offer

Car port is also one year old. Steel framed and sheet metal roof. Owner said he got it for $3500. Best offer.

Car is a street/strip Nova w/ Pro-built SBC/350 with aluminim heads, nice internals, powerglide w/high stall converter, roll cage with swing out door tubes, fuel cell. NICE!
Best offer.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gigamight
post May 25 2010, 10:40 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,454
Region Association: Middle East

Hello,

I am in Ohio, so I don't think the shipping on the lift would make it feasible for me to buy, but I am in the market for such a thing. Can you tell me how you liked it? Were there any issues? Is there anything you could advise someone who is in the market for such a lift?

I am going to be moving my project into a 2 car garage, and I will still need parking for 2 cars, thus the need for such an item.

***EDIT***

I am so sorry, I am such an idiot, I did not read thoroughly, please ignore post as I imagine you may not have the information that I am asking about.

You are doing a great thing helping out a friend, I wish you luck with the sales.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:17 AM