Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CAR LIFT, DOUBLE HIGH CAR PORT, '63 NOVA STREET/STRIP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
Dr. Roger
A friend passed and his sister asked if I could sell some of his things to offset burial and probate costs.

I am running ads in craigslist and other venues.

The car lift is a Target Lifts International "Patriot". Made in the USA. 8,000 capacity. Less than one year old. Retails for $2,875.00. Best offer

Car port is also one year old. Steel framed and sheet metal roof. Owner said he got it for $3500. Best offer.

Car is a street/strip Nova w/ Pro-built SBC/350 with aluminim heads, nice internals, powerglide w/high stall converter, roll cage with swing out door tubes, fuel cell. NICE!
Best offer.
Gigamight
Hello,

I am in Ohio, so I don't think the shipping on the lift would make it feasible for me to buy, but I am in the market for such a thing. Can you tell me how you liked it? Were there any issues? Is there anything you could advise someone who is in the market for such a lift?

I am going to be moving my project into a 2 car garage, and I will still need parking for 2 cars, thus the need for such an item.

***EDIT***

I am so sorry, I am such an idiot, I did not read thoroughly, please ignore post as I imagine you may not have the information that I am asking about.

You are doing a great thing helping out a friend, I wish you luck with the sales.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.