Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS: Various 914 parts
MBowman325
post May 24 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,413
Region Association: Southwest Region

Edit: With the wife moved in and us still consolidating, the garage is stuffed - need to get rid of some of this. Offers are welcome! If you're local and want to rummage through, let me know.

I recently picked up the last bits of remains of two cars, one a 73 and the other a 75 or 76, from a local seller. The body was rusted fairly bad and he needed to get rid of it.

Here's what I have for sale (pics to follow)

1 1.7L block, one head, three cylinders, 3 (and and some) pistons - ate a valve (No shipping - $80 OBO)
2) Starter - Free, status unknown. Sold!
3) Fan housing - $10 + shipping
4) Fan - Missing 2 teeth - $10 + shipping
5) Clutch parts (clutch (4 spring) appears to be nearly new - still has sticker on it)
Flywheel - $50 obo + shipping
Clutch - $50 obo + shipping
Pressure Plate - $15 obo + shipping
- Sale Pending for clutch parts !
6) Various engine tin - Make offer
7) Brain for 73 and some associated harnesses - Sold!
8) Plenum, runners and injectors for 1.7 - $40 + shipping
9) Steering rack - $50 (Prefer to not ship)
10) Rear trailing arms (includes axles / CV joints / brakes) - $50 / side (prefer to not ship)
11) Front suspension assemblies - $20 per side (prefer to not ship)
12) 2 Sets, front / rear deck lids (<= moderate condition) - Make offer (No shipping)
12) One sets of headlights (w/ buckets / covers) - $12 ea w/o cover, $17 w/ cover
13) Set of Doors (from '73) - $50 each. (one had panel in rough shape but has chrome crank / door latch.
14) Heat exchangers - kinda rough, knocked out a pile of rust from one of them - free +shipping
15) Turn signal buckets - $7 each
16) Fog Light / Defrost / Hazard (conditions unknown, can swap into mine and test as desired) - $10 / ea (+shipping) - Sold!
17) Latch for front deck lid / pin for rear Deck lid (no retainer for spring) - $5 / free (+shipping)
18) Headlight motors (unknown condition) - $10 each
17) wiper motors / assemblies (unknown condition) - $15

Not listed:
Fresh air box - sale pending

Whatever else is in the pictures that I've forgotten to mention. Various pieces and parts are in a couple more boxes (headlight surrounds, plastic parts) so ask and I'll look in those as well or drag them out later.

Anything noted in "unknown condition" I can try to test for you prior to commitment.

Shipping will be from OKC - 73105

If you want / need something that I prefer to not ship, let me know - I can look into it.

Please PM me versus e-mailing me - I don't want to find e-mail in my spam folders later on that I've missed.

Note: I am fairly certain that clutch / flywheel / pressure plate were matched on same engine

Attached Image

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 09:40 PM