Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Various 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MBowman325
Edit: With the wife moved in and us still consolidating, the garage is stuffed - need to get rid of some of this. Offers are welcome! If you're local and want to rummage through, let me know.

I recently picked up the last bits of remains of two cars, one a 73 and the other a 75 or 76, from a local seller. The body was rusted fairly bad and he needed to get rid of it.

Here's what I have for sale (pics to follow)

1 1.7L block, one head, three cylinders, 3 (and and some) pistons - ate a valve (No shipping - $80 OBO)
2) Starter - Free, status unknown. Sold!
3) Fan housing - $10 + shipping
4) Fan - Missing 2 teeth - $10 + shipping
5) Clutch parts (clutch (4 spring) appears to be nearly new - still has sticker on it)
Flywheel - $50 obo + shipping
Clutch - $50 obo + shipping
Pressure Plate - $15 obo + shipping
- Sale Pending for clutch parts !
6) Various engine tin - Make offer
7) Brain for 73 and some associated harnesses - Sold!
8) Plenum, runners and injectors for 1.7 - $40 + shipping
9) Steering rack - $50 (Prefer to not ship)
10) Rear trailing arms (includes axles / CV joints / brakes) - $50 / side (prefer to not ship)
11) Front suspension assemblies - $20 per side (prefer to not ship)
12) 2 Sets, front / rear deck lids (<= moderate condition) - Make offer (No shipping)
12) One sets of headlights (w/ buckets / covers) - $12 ea w/o cover, $17 w/ cover
13) Set of Doors (from '73) - $50 each. (one had panel in rough shape but has chrome crank / door latch.
14) Heat exchangers - kinda rough, knocked out a pile of rust from one of them - free +shipping
15) Turn signal buckets - $7 each
16) Fog Light / Defrost / Hazard (conditions unknown, can swap into mine and test as desired) - $10 / ea (+shipping) - Sold!
17) Latch for front deck lid / pin for rear Deck lid (no retainer for spring) - $5 / free (+shipping)
18) Headlight motors (unknown condition) - $10 each
17) wiper motors / assemblies (unknown condition) - $15

Not listed:
Fresh air box - sale pending

Whatever else is in the pictures that I've forgotten to mention. Various pieces and parts are in a couple more boxes (headlight surrounds, plastic parts) so ask and I'll look in those as well or drag them out later.

Anything noted in "unknown condition" I can try to test for you prior to commitment.

Shipping will be from OKC - 73105

If you want / need something that I prefer to not ship, let me know - I can look into it.

Please PM me versus e-mailing me - I don't want to find e-mail in my spam folders later on that I've missed.

Note: I am fairly certain that clutch / flywheel / pressure plate were matched on same engine

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
MBowman325
Click to view attachment
(Jack stands not for sale smile.gif )

Click to view attachment
MBowman325
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
MBowman325
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
MBowman325
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
MBowman325
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
(Two back windows here, neither one with defrost)
MBowman325
ECM, harness and relay board - sold
rick 918-S
PM sent:

2) Starter - Free, status unknown. Pickup or pay shipping

12) two sets of headlights (w/ buckets / covers and one set of eyebrows) - $12 ea w/o cover, $17 w/ cover

16) Fog Light / Defrost / Hazard (conditions unknown, can swap into mine and test as desired) - $10 / ea (+shipping)
MBowman325
Bumping back up

Most of this is still up for grabs.
MBowman325
PMs replied.

Fresh air fan pending sale
g10smyr
PM sent re: side view mirror.
JOEYBSCARFACE911
I will take #15.

Please call me at 310-493-6996

Joey B.
MBowman325
PMs replied to

Joey I'll hit you up this evening when I get home.
trent1542
I have a '70 and I'm wondering if the '73 doors would fit on it. Also wondering if your doors have the reinforcement bar on the inside.

Thanks, Trent sunglasses.gif
70-914nut
How is 40.00 shipped for item #8?
bandjoey
Hi Mike. #14 heat exchangers are they for a 2.0 I can't tell by the pictures because I'm a shade tree mechanic. Thanks Bill
MBowman325
A quick note:
Apologies - I be going through PMs and following up on posts in order later tonight. Work has had me tied up since the start of September..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.