Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1975 914 2.0, Super Clean 2.0
bigdoggy
post May 27 2010, 12:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,761
Region Association: Southern California

Attached ImageAttached Image
Gorgeous, 2nd owner car, I owned 20 years. Orig CA car, and 3 years ago became a AZ car. Drives and starts perfectly. Very smooth engine, trans. Steers perfectly, brakes on a dime and leaves change. Appearance package, factory fuel injection, 2.0 polished wheels, 1 tiny spot of rust under windsheild. Car was painted before I owned her. Targa painted red to match too. Hell holes said to look good, "not punch tested". Recent $1400 spent on tune up. oil change, Remanufactured ECU by reputable company called, "BRAG" . New battery, newer tires, brakes, all front end parts done over the last few years. New exhaust system. car shows 119,000 miles, motor has less than 1000 miles on it. Dash is perfect, body is very good, no dings, never been in accident as long as I have owned it. Car starts and runs perfectly. Has a tiny tear in the drivers seat, and small tear in the passenger door upholstery up by the window. This car is in excellent condition especially for a 35 year old car. She is ready for a new owner to take her for daily rides, and spend time with her. Reason for selling her, is that she is only 1 of my 6 cars, and now that I am getting older and knees getting weaker, I cannot drive a stick much anymore without pain. My loss is your gain. I am asking only $12,500 or something close, lets talk. You will not find too many in this great of condition. Clean title.
714-865-2887
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
flipb
post May 28 2010, 07:30 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,752
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(bigdoggy @ May 27 2010, 02:46 PM) *

Attached Image

Holy crap, you took a right turn so hard that all the letters on the engine lid slid over to the driver's side??

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 10:33 PM