Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bigdoggy
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Gorgeous, 2nd owner car, I owned 20 years. Orig CA car, and 3 years ago became a AZ car. Drives and starts perfectly. Very smooth engine, trans. Steers perfectly, brakes on a dime and leaves change. Appearance package, factory fuel injection, 2.0 polished wheels, 1 tiny spot of rust under windsheild. Car was painted before I owned her. Targa painted red to match too. Hell holes said to look good, "not punch tested". Recent $1400 spent on tune up. oil change, Remanufactured ECU by reputable company called, "BRAG" . New battery, newer tires, brakes, all front end parts done over the last few years. New exhaust system. car shows 119,000 miles, motor has less than 1000 miles on it. Dash is perfect, body is very good, no dings, never been in accident as long as I have owned it. Car starts and runs perfectly. Has a tiny tear in the drivers seat, and small tear in the passenger door upholstery up by the window. This car is in excellent condition especially for a 35 year old car. She is ready for a new owner to take her for daily rides, and spend time with her. Reason for selling her, is that she is only 1 of my 6 cars, and now that I am getting older and knees getting weaker, I cannot drive a stick much anymore without pain. My loss is your gain. I am asking only $12,500 or something close, lets talk. You will not find too many in this great of condition. Clean title.
714-865-2887
flipb
QUOTE(bigdoggy @ May 27 2010, 02:46 PM) *

Holy crap, you took a right turn so hard that all the letters on the engine lid slid over to the driver's side??

lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.