Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914-6 sighting in Green Ohio, yellow, low, black rockers, niiiiiiice
Gigamight
post Jun 20 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,454
Region Association: Middle East

So if you are the owner of this nice little six in Green Ohio, or therabouts, I was the crazy guy following you all the way into MASSILLON at speeds WAY too high...... just to try and get a pic or two. Sheesh dude, I was driving an Intrepid, not a Porsche, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) .

In any case, I was going to try and flag you down so I could gaze at your car, but when I saw you had a little one in the passenger seat, I thought you might think twice before stopping for a random crazy guy who had chased you 15 miles. I got a pic of your rear bumper, leaving me in the dust, but my phone won't let me upload until I find a card for it.

SO is that a real six? I saw the 914-6 VW Porsche emblem. In any case, nice car. If you are not the owner, do we know this car here? Yellow, low, black rockers, six emblem, mirrors on both sides (never saw the wheels, they were always spinning) ?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
tdgray
post Jun 21 2010, 07:54 AM
Post #2

Thank God Nemo is not here to see this

Member No.: 984
Region Association: None

I've seen that car as well Gig... the couple of times I saw it it seemed to me that it was not an original six... not sure why I thought this right now.

I think the guy lives in Perry... that's where I saw him both times.

+Quote Post
Gigamight
post Jun 21 2010, 08:09 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,454
Region Association: Middle East

I got all anxious, not many of us around here ya know. Felt kinda the way I imagine it would feel to discover you are not in fact the last person left on Earth.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 03:37 PM