Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 sighting in Green Ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gigamight
So if you are the owner of this nice little six in Green Ohio, or therabouts, I was the crazy guy following you all the way into MASSILLON at speeds WAY too high...... just to try and get a pic or two. Sheesh dude, I was driving an Intrepid, not a Porsche, wink.gif .

In any case, I was going to try and flag you down so I could gaze at your car, but when I saw you had a little one in the passenger seat, I thought you might think twice before stopping for a random crazy guy who had chased you 15 miles. I got a pic of your rear bumper, leaving me in the dust, but my phone won't let me upload until I find a card for it.

SO is that a real six? I saw the 914-6 VW Porsche emblem. In any case, nice car. If you are not the owner, do we know this car here? Yellow, low, black rockers, six emblem, mirrors on both sides (never saw the wheels, they were always spinning) ?
tdgray
I've seen that car as well Gig... the couple of times I saw it it seemed to me that it was not an original six... not sure why I thought this right now.

I think the guy lives in Perry... that's where I saw him both times.

Gigamight
I got all anxious, not many of us around here ya know. Felt kinda the way I imagine it would feel to discover you are not in fact the last person left on Earth.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.