Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Selling my 73' 2.0 "S", reluctantly selling my Baby!
turboturtle
post Jun 23 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,068
Region Association: None

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I am saddened by the thought of parting with a car of which I had wanted since it's inception. Back in 92' by a stroke of luck, I purchased my dream car.
As I post, I feel like I am selling a child, of which we all know is not right! Or legal.
My 73' "S" is in need of some minor body work, and a fresh paint job. It does have the center console and gauges. It also has the factory/Dealer installed aftermarket air, which needs attention if you want air. I didn't, so I didn't fix it. It also has the Fuch's wheels wrapped with 195-60-15's
It's current needs besides paint and a small dent repair is it needs to have the shift bushings replaced, (i have), and a battery and alternator. The battery tray is as good as gone, but the hell hole is in reasonably great shape. (Not rusted out)
I do not know how many miles are on the California rebuild, But I know it'll pull hard through the redline if and when you want to go there. It's still sporting the factory D-jet, and I have recently replaced most of the fuel lines.
Technically it's original save for the color, steering wheel, shift knob and a Petronics ignitor assembly.
I also have a backup car cut in half for spare body parts in case of an incident. I have but a few pics of the car at present, but could/would take and E-mail some to any concerned individual. It is my profile picture.
"I am not interested in taking a hundred photos and deliberating the amount of damage to every part of this car". If your sincerely interested, you already know what it is that your getting. This car had been fairly well kept till the last couple of years. it's been in Arkansas for the last Twenty plus years, and maintained when necessary by me or my local Guru!
This is a great opportunity to procure your dream model at a right price.

I wish to part with the parts car as well, so I'm starting and ending my non negotiable asking price of four thousand dollars. That's $4000.00 American cash money. No other forms of currency are being accepted.
I am both sickened and saddened by the chain of event's which led me to offer it up for sale here.
If I don't get a firm purchaser by the time I refinance my house, probability is all bets on its sale are off. so if your interested haul your A** over here and take it away before I break down and (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif)

Aka Bob
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tat2dphreak
post Jun 23 2010, 01:03 PM
Post #2

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792
Region Association: Southwest Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) sorry to hear it man, I know how you feel. good luck with the sale.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:35 PM