Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling my 73' 2.0 "S"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
turboturtle
sad.gif I am saddened by the thought of parting with a car of which I had wanted since it's inception. Back in 92' by a stroke of luck, I purchased my dream car.
As I post, I feel like I am selling a child, of which we all know is not right! Or legal.
My 73' "S" is in need of some minor body work, and a fresh paint job. It does have the center console and gauges. It also has the factory/Dealer installed aftermarket air, which needs attention if you want air. I didn't, so I didn't fix it. It also has the Fuch's wheels wrapped with 195-60-15's
It's current needs besides paint and a small dent repair is it needs to have the shift bushings replaced, (i have), and a battery and alternator. The battery tray is as good as gone, but the hell hole is in reasonably great shape. (Not rusted out)
I do not know how many miles are on the California rebuild, But I know it'll pull hard through the redline if and when you want to go there. It's still sporting the factory D-jet, and I have recently replaced most of the fuel lines.
Technically it's original save for the color, steering wheel, shift knob and a Petronics ignitor assembly.
I also have a backup car cut in half for spare body parts in case of an incident. I have but a few pics of the car at present, but could/would take and E-mail some to any concerned individual. It is my profile picture.
"I am not interested in taking a hundred photos and deliberating the amount of damage to every part of this car". If your sincerely interested, you already know what it is that your getting. This car had been fairly well kept till the last couple of years. it's been in Arkansas for the last Twenty plus years, and maintained when necessary by me or my local Guru!
This is a great opportunity to procure your dream model at a right price.

I wish to part with the parts car as well, so I'm starting and ending my non negotiable asking price of four thousand dollars. That's $4000.00 American cash money. No other forms of currency are being accepted.
I am both sickened and saddened by the chain of event's which led me to offer it up for sale here.
If I don't get a firm purchaser by the time I refinance my house, probability is all bets on its sale are off. so if your interested haul your A** over here and take it away before I break down and barf.gif

Aka Bob
tat2dphreak
sad.gif sorry to hear it man, I know how you feel. good luck with the sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.