Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Jerry McCarthy (aka Gerald McCarthy), rennsport vintage werks
realred914
post Jun 24 2010, 07:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 11,541
Region Association: None

Still looking for Jerry McCarthy (aka gerald McCarthy) of Rennsport vintage werks of pleasanton Calidfornia.

Jerry Mccarthy please contact me asap.

hit and run crash. you owe me money for the damages and money advanced.

please contact me so we can settle this.

Specifically i need the contact info of your friend that was in your shop and ran into my car, you told me you would cover it, since my car was stored there, yet you have failed to produce any money nor atttempt any repair.

you need to get this contact info to me, you are protecting a hit and run crime, and you are liable becuase the car was stored in your shop.

please Jerry McCarthy contact me to discuss this. this report of your friend damaging my car will get you off the hook for that.

Come on Jerry McCarthy stop playing the deaf game with me. listen up and take care of your business. it is not like you dont read this stuff.

come on jerry mc Carthy take care of your obligations. i can understand you being broke and no money to pay, but at least man up and report on which one of you friends hit and ran my car while you had my car in your shop.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 4)
carr914
post Jun 25 2010, 04:07 AM
Post #2

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

I don't know this guy, but have read your 2 threads and your rants about him. My questions;

Is there a reason you didn't file a Police report?

Why don't you go to his shop and confront him? If you had 2 cars there, it must be close enough.

+Quote Post
carr914
post Jun 25 2010, 04:10 AM
Post #3

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

In other News, I went to a Strip Club and they had a dancer that looked like Jenny McCarthy - she could shake that Booty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif)
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Jun 25 2010, 02:16 PM
Post #4

rust free you say ?

Member No.: 3,419
Region Association: None

QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 25 2010, 02:10 AM) *

In other News, I went to a Strip Club and they had a dancer that looked like Jenny McCarthy - she could shake that Booty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
+Quote Post
EdwardBlume
post Jun 25 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #5

914 Wizard

Member No.: 81
Region Association: Central California

I've never heard of Renn Sport in Pleasanton... and its not that big of a town... perhaps you should hustle down and get your car.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 03:42 PM