Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jerry McCarthy (aka Gerald McCarthy)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
realred914
Still looking for Jerry McCarthy (aka gerald McCarthy) of Rennsport vintage werks of pleasanton Calidfornia.

Jerry Mccarthy please contact me asap.

hit and run crash. you owe me money for the damages and money advanced.

please contact me so we can settle this.

Specifically i need the contact info of your friend that was in your shop and ran into my car, you told me you would cover it, since my car was stored there, yet you have failed to produce any money nor atttempt any repair.

you need to get this contact info to me, you are protecting a hit and run crime, and you are liable becuase the car was stored in your shop.

please Jerry McCarthy contact me to discuss this. this report of your friend damaging my car will get you off the hook for that.

Come on Jerry McCarthy stop playing the deaf game with me. listen up and take care of your business. it is not like you dont read this stuff.

come on jerry mc Carthy take care of your obligations. i can understand you being broke and no money to pay, but at least man up and report on which one of you friends hit and ran my car while you had my car in your shop.

carr914
I don't know this guy, but have read your 2 threads and your rants about him. My questions;

Is there a reason you didn't file a Police report?

Why don't you go to his shop and confront him? If you had 2 cars there, it must be close enough.

carr914
In other News, I went to a Strip Club and they had a dancer that looked like Jenny McCarthy - she could shake that Booty bootyshake.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 25 2010, 02:10 AM) *

In other News, I went to a Strip Club and they had a dancer that looked like Jenny McCarthy - she could shake that Booty bootyshake.gif

mad.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif mad.gif
EdwardBlume
I've never heard of Renn Sport in Pleasanton... and its not that big of a town... perhaps you should hustle down and get your car.... confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.