Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 pictures, thanks
TROJANMAN
post Apr 7 2004, 11:31 AM
Post #1

Looks nice in pictures.........

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,753
Region Association: None

i just wanted to thank all of you who take time to post your 914 pictures on this website. the one thing i look forward to everyday is seeing a picture i hadn't seen before. i.e. race cars, plaid interior, naked chick holding 914 parts, and laughable ebay listings....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wavey.gif)
my car has been at the mechanics for a the last year and a half, and seeing these pictures really makes me appreciate her more and more everyday. so thanks for sharing.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

my mechanic thanks you, too. because seing these pictures inspired me to finally pay him to fix my car after a year.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
brant
post Apr 7 2004, 12:32 PM
Post #2

914 Wizard

Member No.: 47
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

hey...

update us (me) on the progress... when do you think you'll be back in the drivers seat?

brant
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
TROJANMAN
post Apr 7 2004, 12:35 PM
Post #3

Looks nice in pictures.........

Member No.: 1,753
Region Association: None

pat said his machine shop in grand junction probably couldn't get to the heads until the first of may. i guess he's busy gettin other cars ready for the race season. i hope by mid may at the latest. but the engine is all apart on a shelf in his shop, with a nicked head where the valve seat fell out.

so i had to buy a new ride to hold me over. (see avatar) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
it's not a great picture, but i took it with my phone.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
brant
post Apr 7 2004, 12:43 PM
Post #4

914 Wizard

Member No.: 47
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

NICE CAR...

I'm guessing that pat's machine shop in grand junction is AJRS (allen johnsen)...

ha...
I was talking to AJ about my tranny and he mentioned he had some heads to get done.. must be yours...

I promise.. you can't go wrong with AJRS.. and his custom porting is amazing if your going there....

brant
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 07:00 PM