Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
i just wanted to thank all of you who take time to post your 914 pictures on this website. the one thing i look forward to everyday is seeing a picture i hadn't seen before. i.e. race cars, plaid interior, naked chick holding 914 parts, and laughable ebay listings....... wavey.gif
my car has been at the mechanics for a the last year and a half, and seeing these pictures really makes me appreciate her more and more everyday. so thanks for sharing.
beerchug.gif

my mechanic thanks you, too. because seing these pictures inspired me to finally pay him to fix my car after a year.
brant
hey...

update us (me) on the progress... when do you think you'll be back in the drivers seat?

brant
TROJANMAN
pat said his machine shop in grand junction probably couldn't get to the heads until the first of may. i guess he's busy gettin other cars ready for the race season. i hope by mid may at the latest. but the engine is all apart on a shelf in his shop, with a nicked head where the valve seat fell out.

so i had to buy a new ride to hold me over. (see avatar) cool.gif
it's not a great picture, but i took it with my phone.
brant
NICE CAR...

I'm guessing that pat's machine shop in grand junction is AJRS (allen johnsen)...

ha...
I was talking to AJ about my tranny and he mentioned he had some heads to get done.. must be yours...

I promise.. you can't go wrong with AJRS.. and his custom porting is amazing if your going there....

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.