Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1975 914 For Sale-$3500.00, 1975 Berber Yellow 914 For Sale
ddot914
post Aug 5 2010, 11:08 AM
Post #1

DDOT914

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,372
Region Association: South East States

Attached ImageI am selling my 1975 Porsche 914 with the 1.8 and carb. I bought it this winter and started in on it. New tires with less than 100 miles on them, rear shocks, garage paint job back to L11-D "Berber Yellow". Burche Exhaust, negative side stripes, electronic ignition. I will include all extra parts I have accumulated with the sale. Two sets of wheels and tires. Needs a little more to be a good driver but at this point it runs and drives and brakes work, all lights, blinkers, wipers, squirters and windows work well. Car is located in NE Oklahoma. $3500.00 I can email more picture upon request or call Todd for more info at 918-237-2322
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MBowman325
post Aug 5 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,413
Region Association: Southwest Region

For any interested parties, I can vol to run up there and do a PPI. (I know there are closer members in Tulsa, so if they're unavail..)

GOod luck selling it, looks nice in that pic.
+Quote Post
Tom_T
post Aug 5 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #3

TMI....

Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

So why are you selling so soon!!?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

I was coming back at the end of the month & hoped to meet up somewhere around the area to encourage you, & convince your wife that it's not a complete insanity! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

PM or email me & I can send you my cell again if you lost it from before. My so & I will probably be there the last week of Aug. with some time to spare.

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////
+Quote Post
ddot914
post Aug 6 2010, 08:52 AM
Post #4

DDOT914

Member No.: 11,372
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Aug 5 2010, 02:22 PM) *

So why are you selling so soon!!?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

I was coming back at the end of the month & hoped to meet up somewhere around the area to encourage you, & convince your wife that it's not a complete insanity! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

PM or email me & I can send you my cell again if you lost it from before. My so & I will probably be there the last week of Aug. with some time to spare.

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////

Tom-My wife and I are buying a new house near Tulsa(Broken Arrow) and need the $$$$ for down payment. We are keeping the Lake house on Tenkiller and turning it into a vacation rental. This way we can get some $$$ out of it and still get to enjoy the lake when it is not being used. I hate to sell the 914 but kinda lost interest in it and its toooo hot to drive it. I like the AC in my truck better!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:02 PM