Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 For Sale-$3500.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ddot914
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentI am selling my 1975 Porsche 914 with the 1.8 and carb. I bought it this winter and started in on it. New tires with less than 100 miles on them, rear shocks, garage paint job back to L11-D "Berber Yellow". Burche Exhaust, negative side stripes, electronic ignition. I will include all extra parts I have accumulated with the sale. Two sets of wheels and tires. Needs a little more to be a good driver but at this point it runs and drives and brakes work, all lights, blinkers, wipers, squirters and windows work well. Car is located in NE Oklahoma. $3500.00 I can email more picture upon request or call Todd for more info at 918-237-2322
MBowman325
For any interested parties, I can vol to run up there and do a PPI. (I know there are closer members in Tulsa, so if they're unavail..)

GOod luck selling it, looks nice in that pic.
Tom_T
So why are you selling so soon!!?? confused24.gif

I was coming back at the end of the month & hoped to meet up somewhere around the area to encourage you, & convince your wife that it's not a complete insanity! biggrin.gif

PM or email me & I can send you my cell again if you lost it from before. My so & I will probably be there the last week of Aug. with some time to spare.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ddot914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Aug 5 2010, 02:22 PM) *

So why are you selling so soon!!?? confused24.gif

I was coming back at the end of the month & hoped to meet up somewhere around the area to encourage you, & convince your wife that it's not a complete insanity! biggrin.gif

PM or email me & I can send you my cell again if you lost it from before. My so & I will probably be there the last week of Aug. with some time to spare.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Tom-My wife and I are buying a new house near Tulsa(Broken Arrow) and need the $$$$ for down payment. We are keeping the Lake house on Tenkiller and turning it into a vacation rental. This way we can get some $$$ out of it and still get to enjoy the lake when it is not being used. I hate to sell the 914 but kinda lost interest in it and its toooo hot to drive it. I like the AC in my truck better!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.