Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Buttercup, Info on the Buttercup build
914shutterbugB
post Aug 16 2010, 02:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,700
Region Association: South East States

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/type.gif) Hey everyone! I'm working really hard to write a story about the Buttercup restoration for Mary and I was wondering if any of the folks involved in the build could give me a lil insight from their prospective... What made you want to help, how did you help, how much you enjoyed yourself (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) ... stuff like that I guess... and I would also like to read Mary's orginal thread where she first asked for help but I am having trouble finding it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) ..? And I would also like help finding the thread where everyone offically started planning the build for her... Any info or help from anyone is welcome!! and I plan to have the story done in time for the Ramble!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) =) Thanks a million teener fans!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) =)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 07:05 AM