Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 Sighting, Malibu, CA
Black22
post Aug 21 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,290
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I recall someone in some thread mentioning a 75/76 teener at a Shell station near Pepperdine U. Well I work in this area and have seen this car parked in the same place for 1 1/2 years. I FINALLY stopped in to snoop. I took pics and will upload if anyone wants. It's a 75, Orange, Tan interior, 2.0L, Riviera rims. I asked the mechanic if it was for sale. He said it was in for repair!?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif) It hasn't moved in over a year? Does my OLD mechanic work there now? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) Anyways, I never stopped before because of the BBB's. Not my style. I did however get the VIN - 4752905972. Body looks straight. I was on duty and did not want to get the uniform dirty so I did not inspect the suspect areas. Otherwise a wash, buff and wax and it would be a good DD...if it ever gets repaired! I'd love to know what part they're WAITING on.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 05:29 AM