Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Black22
I recall someone in some thread mentioning a 75/76 teener at a Shell station near Pepperdine U. Well I work in this area and have seen this car parked in the same place for 1 1/2 years. I FINALLY stopped in to snoop. I took pics and will upload if anyone wants. It's a 75, Orange, Tan interior, 2.0L, Riviera rims. I asked the mechanic if it was for sale. He said it was in for repair!?! WTF.gif It hasn't moved in over a year? Does my OLD mechanic work there now? av-943.gif Anyways, I never stopped before because of the BBB's. Not my style. I did however get the VIN - 4752905972. Body looks straight. I was on duty and did not want to get the uniform dirty so I did not inspect the suspect areas. Otherwise a wash, buff and wax and it would be a good DD...if it ever gets repaired! I'd love to know what part they're WAITING on.
I see it every time I drive by and wonder why it's just sitting there too. idea.gif
jim_hoyland
The VIN is in the VIN database. Someone listed it when it was being sold on E Bay--even included a picture:

Here's the pic posted with the VIN:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads/post-179-1259969048.jpg
bembry
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(bembry @ Aug 21 2010, 08:37 AM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Here's the pic posted in the VIN database when it was for sale on EBay:
campbellcj
Yep that looks like the car - I pass by it every day on the way to/from work. It never moves.
Reminds me of the one at World Class Motoring.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.