Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official "I need a tow to Moab" convoy thread, From SoCal as if anyone cares
76-914
post Sep 2 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #41

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,964
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Sep 2 2010, 10:34 AM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 2 2010, 09:08 AM) *

QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Sep 1 2010, 08:40 AM) *

I think this is a good time to mention that I'm Mexican, and thus, completely immune to Tequila (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

How did you get on the invite list?

Sh*t.... just realized I have to go through Arizona..... Well, if I don't show up, you can kinda guess what happened. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/busted_cop.gif)

No problema, mijo. If your caravaning w/ us I'll just tell them your mid eastern gathering intel. That ought to get you thru AZ.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
76-914
post Sep 6 2010, 09:13 AM
Post #42

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) OK, so here we are w/ < 4 days to go, so let's bump this up one more time for those SoCal'ers that may want to help tow Ron to the RRC. Just remember that if anyone asks; Ron was pushing you with a stiff rope. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) Wed will be wash, pack, oil change, check tire pressure and try to sleep that nite. See you guys at Ron's. Enrique, I'll call you Tues or Wed to confirm our trip up to Ron's. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
+Quote Post
RiqueMar
post Sep 6 2010, 09:16 AM
Post #43

Enrique Allen Mar

Member No.: 9,478

QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 6 2010, 08:13 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) OK, so here we are w/ < 4 days to go, so let's bump this up one more time for those SoCal'ers that may want to help tow Ron to the RRC. Just remember that if anyone asks; Ron was pushing you with a stiff rope. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) Wed will be wash, pack, oil change, check tire pressure and try to sleep that nite. See you guys at Ron's. Enrique, I'll call you Tues or Wed to confirm our trip up to Ron's. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

Sounds cool, where on the 15 are you? I was planning on leaving around 12-1 and could just meet you off the freeway?

BTW, congrats on your 500th post
+Quote Post
76-914
post Sep 6 2010, 11:41 AM
Post #44

QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Sep 6 2010, 08:16 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 6 2010, 08:13 AM) *

Sounds cool, where on the 15 are you? I was planning on leaving around 12-1 and could just meet you off the freeway?

BTW, congrats on your 500th post

Hey Rick, thx. We can meet at the Murrieta Hot Springs exit on IH 15. It will be the first exit past the 79N / Winchester Rd. exit. Turn right on Murrieta Hot Spgs then immediatly on the right is a gas/convenience store (may be an AM/PM, not sure) You can't miss it. I'll be in the parking lot. In case there are more 914's, I'll be in the white one. Llamame "sal y pimienta". 1:00pm ?
+Quote Post
Sleepin
post Sep 6 2010, 01:16 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,357
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 6 2010, 09:13 AM) *

Ron was pushing you with a stiff rope.

I figured that Ron was way too old to do that! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

Glad I won't be the only white 914 there! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
+Quote Post
RiqueMar
post Sep 6 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #46

Enrique Allen Mar

Member No.: 9,478

Sounds cool. I'll leave here at noon, so yeah, between 1 and 1:30. I only say that because I don't know what the 76 will look like at that time.

I'll be in the black 75'
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 02:48 AM