Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 74 914 2.0l for sale
tornik550
post Aug 21 2010, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,486
Region Association: None

I saw an ad on craigslist recently. It was for a garage sale which included a 914. I went over to see it. I am not able to purchase it right now however I told the owner that I would post it on here and see if anybody was interested. From what I understand, her husband was planning on working on it however he is not able to now due to a job transfer. They have had the car for about 3 years. A little while ago something stopped working and they just haven't had the time to fix the car. The owner told me that the fuel pump was broke.

Please note that I have no affiliation with the owner. I am just posting this so that the 914 can go to a good home. I have seen the car up close so I may be able to answer questions. It was somewhat dark and I didn't have much time so I didn't inspect the car very well. If you are interested or have questions, please PM me. I will answer if I can or I can contact the owner.

Here is what I know-
1974 2.0l
Engine Appears Stock
Yellow body, yellow wheels, yellow bumpers- looks like a bumblebee but the car is yellow.
car has been repainted
interior looks decent. there was a tear in one of the seats
rust- i saw a little bubbling around the drivers door. i didn't inspect very well. i couldn't see most of the common rust points so I cannot answer further than what I had mentioned.

Price?- I asked and she said something like "shoot me a number". I didn't so I do not know. I can ask the owner if someone is interested.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Aug 21 2010, 09:45 PM
Post #2

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104

Hey Steve...good eye. See my private email to you.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
moralem
post Aug 21 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 11,823

We have enough non running cars listed for sale on here so I would suspect they would be looking for at least a couple of grand.
+Quote Post
tornik550
post Aug 26 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,486

SOLD-

A forum member purchased this car two days ago. He will post pics and info once he pics it up.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:15 PM