Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 914 2.0l for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tornik550
I saw an ad on craigslist recently. It was for a garage sale which included a 914. I went over to see it. I am not able to purchase it right now however I told the owner that I would post it on here and see if anybody was interested. From what I understand, her husband was planning on working on it however he is not able to now due to a job transfer. They have had the car for about 3 years. A little while ago something stopped working and they just haven't had the time to fix the car. The owner told me that the fuel pump was broke.

Please note that I have no affiliation with the owner. I am just posting this so that the 914 can go to a good home. I have seen the car up close so I may be able to answer questions. It was somewhat dark and I didn't have much time so I didn't inspect the car very well. If you are interested or have questions, please PM me. I will answer if I can or I can contact the owner.

Here is what I know-
1974 2.0l
Engine Appears Stock
Yellow body, yellow wheels, yellow bumpers- looks like a bumblebee but the car is yellow.
car has been repainted
interior looks decent. there was a tear in one of the seats
rust- i saw a little bubbling around the drivers door. i didn't inspect very well. i couldn't see most of the common rust points so I cannot answer further than what I had mentioned.

Price?- I asked and she said something like "shoot me a number". I didn't so I do not know. I can ask the owner if someone is interested.

JeffBowlsby
Hey Steve...good eye. See my private email to you.

wink.gif
moralem
We have enough non running cars listed for sale on here so I would suspect they would be looking for at least a couple of grand.
tornik550
SOLD-

A forum member purchased this car two days ago. He will post pics and info once he pics it up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.