Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Ever Happened To . . . ., A Canadian 914 owner
GTPatrick
post Sep 8 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,768
Region Association: None

Folks , several years ago either on 914Club or on 914World there was a Canadian 914 owner who had a rather bad experience with his daughter who left home and got involved with the wrong crowd .

The Father was really tore up about and worried about his daughter and what he could do to help or save her .

My question is what ever happened to him and was he able to save/help his daughter ? Is there anyone up there in Canada who know him or know anything about his situation ?

I'm going through a similar situation and have not heard from my son since his graduation from HS this past May . The ex wife and his Step Dad are behind this one but there is nothing that I can legally do but just sit and hope for the best . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

GTP (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Sep 8 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #2

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

I remember that, but i can't remember who it was. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)

My Alzheimer is kicking in, it seems ...
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) Andy
+Quote Post
hot_shoe914
post Sep 8 2010, 10:43 PM
Post #3

on ramp passer

Member No.: 8,354

QUOTE(GTPatrick @ Sep 8 2010, 11:06 PM) *

Folks , several years ago either on 914Club or on 914World there was a Canadian 914 owner who had a rather bad experience with his daughter who left home and got involved with the wrong crowd .

The Father was really tore up about and worried about his daughter and what he could do to help or save her .

My question is what ever happened to him and was he able to save/help his daughter ? Is there anyone up there in Canada who know him or know anything about his situation ?

I'm going through a similar situation and have not heard from my son since his graduation from HS this past May . The ex wife and his Step Dad are behind this one but there is nothing that I can legally do but just sit and hope for the best . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

GTP (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

Sorry to hear about that. I also have a daughter that I have not seen in almost 9 years thanks to an exwife. If you ever need someone to talk to just let me know.

Shoe
+Quote Post
KaptKaos
post Sep 8 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #4

Family

Member No.: 607
Region Association: Upper MidWest

The bulk of the story was deleted. Here is what remains:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=49063&hl=

I've not heard from Larry for a while. It's been over 2 years since he's been on the site. I hope all is well with him and his daughter.
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Sep 9 2010, 04:51 AM
Post #5

rust free you say ?

Member No.: 3,419

Several posters in that thread that we haven't heard from in a while (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Funny how many people come and go from these forums
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Sep 9 2010, 06:54 AM
Post #6

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)

Seanery is an admin but he hasn't logged in since May, Jenny has been MIA since last fall, etc...

Alphie never posts anymore but he still looks in once and a while (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 02:18 PM