Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Ever Happened To . . . .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GTPatrick

Folks , several years ago either on 914Club or on 914World there was a Canadian 914 owner who had a rather bad experience with his daughter who left home and got involved with the wrong crowd .

The Father was really tore up about and worried about his daughter and what he could do to help or save her .

My question is what ever happened to him and was he able to save/help his daughter ? Is there anyone up there in Canada who know him or know anything about his situation ?

I'm going through a similar situation and have not heard from my son since his graduation from HS this past May . The ex wife and his Step Dad are behind this one but there is nothing that I can legally do but just sit and hope for the best . confused24.gif

GTP WTF.gif
SirAndy
I remember that, but i can't remember who it was. idea.gif

My Alzheimer is kicking in, it seems ...
dry.gif Andy
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(GTPatrick @ Sep 8 2010, 11:06 PM) *

Folks , several years ago either on 914Club or on 914World there was a Canadian 914 owner who had a rather bad experience with his daughter who left home and got involved with the wrong crowd .

The Father was really tore up about and worried about his daughter and what he could do to help or save her .

My question is what ever happened to him and was he able to save/help his daughter ? Is there anyone up there in Canada who know him or know anything about his situation ?

I'm going through a similar situation and have not heard from my son since his graduation from HS this past May . The ex wife and his Step Dad are behind this one but there is nothing that I can legally do but just sit and hope for the best . confused24.gif

GTP WTF.gif

Sorry to hear about that. I also have a daughter that I have not seen in almost 9 years thanks to an exwife. If you ever need someone to talk to just let me know.

Shoe
KaptKaos
The bulk of the story was deleted. Here is what remains:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=49063&hl=

I've not heard from Larry for a while. It's been over 2 years since he's been on the site. I hope all is well with him and his daughter.
scotty b
Several posters in that thread that we haven't heard from in a while sad.gif Funny how many people come and go from these forums
Mark Henry

agree.gif

Seanery is an admin but he hasn't logged in since May, Jenny has been MIA since last fall, etc...

Alphie never posts anymore but he still looks in once and a while biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.