Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> any out there?, teeners in Treasure Valley area
karmanbuilt
post Sep 9 2010, 03:32 PM
Post #1

???

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,262
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hello fellow members, hope your summer has been full of a lot of crusing and no major break downs. Looking for any club members in the Boise Idaho area that would like to get together to have our own rally. From time to time I see teeners driving around in the Boise area, some stock, some custom. Back in 1996 when I got my first 14 Red Jones who is some what a legend in these parts told me of guys stuffing V-8's in their rides. Course that's old school now, but would like to get together with like minds to talk about our cars. PM if you're interested.
Gene (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BRAVE_HELIOS
post Sep 9 2010, 07:20 PM
Post #2

"Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens"

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,920
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(karmanbuilt @ Sep 9 2010, 03:32 PM) *

Hello fellow members, hope your summer has been full of a lot of crusing and no major break downs. Looking for any club members in the Boise Idaho area that would like to get together to have our own rally. From time to time I see teeners driving around in the Boise area, some stock, some custom. Back in 1996 when I got my first 14 Red Jones who is some what a legend in these parts told me of guys stuffing V-8's in their rides. Course that's old school now, but would like to get together with like minds to talk about our cars. PM if you're interested.
Gene (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

Hey Gene!

I live right down Highway 16 in Star!

Right now I'm in the middle of stuffing a SBC in my car. I'm hoping to have it on the road by next spring, or some time after school ends (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Let me know, we might be able to get together one of these days!

Tony
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 10:06 PM