Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any out there?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
karmanbuilt
Hello fellow members, hope your summer has been full of a lot of crusing and no major break downs. Looking for any club members in the Boise Idaho area that would like to get together to have our own rally. From time to time I see teeners driving around in the Boise area, some stock, some custom. Back in 1996 when I got my first 14 Red Jones who is some what a legend in these parts told me of guys stuffing V-8's in their rides. Course that's old school now, but would like to get together with like minds to talk about our cars. PM if you're interested.
Gene shades.gif
BRAVE_HELIOS
QUOTE(karmanbuilt @ Sep 9 2010, 03:32 PM) *

Hello fellow members, hope your summer has been full of a lot of crusing and no major break downs. Looking for any club members in the Boise Idaho area that would like to get together to have our own rally. From time to time I see teeners driving around in the Boise area, some stock, some custom. Back in 1996 when I got my first 14 Red Jones who is some what a legend in these parts told me of guys stuffing V-8's in their rides. Course that's old school now, but would like to get together with like minds to talk about our cars. PM if you're interested.
Gene shades.gif

Hey Gene!

I live right down Highway 16 in Star!

Right now I'm in the middle of stuffing a SBC in my car. I'm hoping to have it on the road by next spring, or some time after school ends smile.gif

Let me know, we might be able to get together one of these days!

Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.