Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Narrow body 3.0L 6 driver & AX weapon, Would ya do it?
GaroldShaffer
post Sep 13 2010, 08:55 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

So...... since I sold the old FP car that I used for AXing with a 3.0L six this spring I still have the itch for the /6.

My first thought was to maybe build another car (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif) That's not going to happen. Before the FP car came along I used my 70 914 for AXing. It's been setup for street & AXing and does really well I think. I LOVE my 70, but I really have the itch for a /6. My issue is that I don't want to modify the body (add flares) to it.

I'm wondering about doing a /6 conversion to it, but leaving it a narrow body car. Anyone run a narrow body /6 for AXing? I know all about the cost of doing a /6 conversion, more interested in any issues you have seen. I would think one issue is having enough tire under the car to handle the power.

your thoughts?

Here is "mygokrt"

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:26 PM