Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MUSR Caravan Hotel in Memphis - TX, ARK, OK People, Put your name on the List ASAP. MOTEL SUGGESTION-READ NOW
jt914-6
post Sep 22 2010, 02:43 PM
Post #21

Driving & working on teeners 41 years

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,003
Region Association: South East States

Bill....did some checking....this motel didn't have the best reviews as you can see.
I'm for close to I-40 and not too expensive. This one may be a possibility, but maybe not??? http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g3..._Tennessee.html
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bandjoey
post Sep 22 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #22

bandjoey

Member No.: 8,156
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Sep 22 2010, 03:43 PM) *

Bill....did some checking....this motel didn't have the best reviews as you can see.
I'm for close to I-40 and not too expensive. This one may be a possibility, but maybe not??? http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g3..._Tennessee.html

Thanks...Good web site. I'll do some more checking. Bill
+Quote Post
Betty
post Sep 22 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #23

Driver

Member No.: 3,255

QUOTE(Thoward914 @ Sep 22 2010, 12:44 AM) *

Yes, I'll need a room also for Robyn and myself. Make sure it's in a decent area in case I have to drive the 996. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) Clay

Do they have any good local wines? I'll bring my own brie, because the best brie comes from Texas. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif)

Dude! Lyle has the valves and is allegedly finishing the heads up. How's the welding coming along on your yellow beastie? Like I said, I've only welded twice in my life, but I'd be more than happy to come over and teach myself how to weld on your car. I promise I wouldn't butcher it toooo much, or add toooo much weight to slow you down at the autocrosses. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif)

(where's that darn welding emoticon with a pink helmet when you need one?!) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

(I'm also seeing some Ritz crackers and spray cheese in your near future) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)
+Quote Post
Thoward914
post Sep 22 2010, 09:56 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 2,376

QUOTE(Betty @ Sep 22 2010, 09:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Thoward914 @ Sep 22 2010, 12:44 AM) *

Yes, I'll need a room also for Robyn and myself. Make sure it's in a decent area in case I have to drive the 996. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) Clay

Do they have any good local wines? I'll bring my own brie, because the best brie comes from Texas. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif)

Dude! Lyle has the valves and is allegedly finishing the heads up. How's the welding coming along on your yellow beastie? Like I said, I've only welded twice in my life, but I'd be more than happy to come over and teach myself how to weld on your car. I promise I wouldn't butcher it toooo much, or add toooo much weight to slow you down at the autocrosses. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif)

(where's that darn welding emoticon with a pink helmet when you need one?!) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

(I'm also seeing some Ritz crackers and spray cheese in your near future) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

The welding is not a show stopper. If I don't have time to do it the beast won't crumply in half. We can stick the engine in for the Ramble then take it back out and finish the details before the season starts next year. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
bandjoey
post Sep 22 2010, 10:32 PM
Post #25

bandjoey

On I40 at the loop on the east side of town.

Baymont Inn & Suites Memphis
6020 Shelby Oaks Drive
Memphis, TN 37501
(901) 377-2233

76 reviews Google Hotels 3+ rating of 5

Traveladvisor 21 reviews 3 rating of 5

Normal hotel parking

Average rate $54

In this price range this is the best rating I can find in Memphis. Everything else is at $75 and up for better ratings or in the Hood.

=====================================

Unless someone else comes up with a better, I'll set this up this weekend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)

+Quote Post
hot_shoe914
post Sep 22 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #26

on ramp passer

Member No.: 8,354
Region Association: None

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Sep 22 2010, 11:32 PM) *

On I40 at the loop on the east side of town.

Baymont Inn & Suites Memphis
6020 Shelby Oaks Drive
Memphis, TN 37501
(901) 377-2233

76 reviews Google Hotels 3+ rating of 5

Traveladvisor 21 reviews 3 rating of 5

Normal hotel parking

Average rate $54

In this price range this is the best rating I can find in Memphis. Everything else is at $75 and up for better ratings or in the Hood.

=====================================

Unless someone else comes up with a better, I'll set this up this weekend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)

This one is 1 block off I=40. Area is not too bad, littleconcerned about parking for the trailers though. I looked at it the other day but not real close. I will check it out tomorrow and see if they have parking around back that will accomodate the trailers.
+Quote Post
bandjoey
post Sep 23 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #27

bandjoey

If we book 5-6 rooms I was going to ask them to block off space for the 2 trailers early in the day. Thanks for the PPI Don. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
jt914-6
post Sep 23 2010, 06:00 AM
Post #28

Driving & working on teeners 41 years

Member No.: 9,003

I guess that any motel can have bad reviews.....The last one for this one was about a year ago....Hope they have resolved most of the bad reviews.....Hell, I might stay in the trailer!!!!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 07:41 PM