Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> F/S 1975 914 1.8 3rd owner
Vanilla133
post Sep 19 2010, 08:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,471
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Attached ImageAttached ImageI am having to sell my baby due to medical bills. I bought this car from the 2nd owners 2 years ago. I have all records since 1978. The car is in great shape and still has all stock motor with fuel injection in tact. This car could be a daily driver for someone if needed...it is that dependable and runs great. I have all stock bumpers and steering wheel etc. if someone wanted to put this car back to the original style. The only rust the car had when I bought it was a little under the rockers as the car was garaged kept but the owners didn't clean out under the rockers. The rear trunk also had a little rust. I fixed any issues I found, the hell hole looked great but I relocated the battery to the trunk anyway and installed a Optima battery.

I painted the car when I got it and put on the fiberglass bumpers. Down the road I planned on taking everything out and putting it all back original but wanted to have some fun with it for now.

Has just over 100K miles. Asking $6500 call Todd at 540-798-9006 if interested.
The car is in Roanoke, VA.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 10:52 AM