Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: 1974 LE creamsicle - Needs restoration, Moved to ebay now! $1800 buy it now. $1500 to world memb
JRust
post Sep 19 2010, 05:48 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Okay I am putting this up temporarily. I would like to do the resto but have to many 914's right now. Trying to go a little more low key with my hobby here. Been buying to many cars lately instead of working on the my core cars. I do plan to sell my other creamsicle I have been working on the last 2 years. Unfortunately it has drug on way to long. So here we are

This is a complete 74 LE creamsicle. I have not spent the $100 to get a COA. It was repainted with the trim being done in a green. Under the rockers & bumpers I can see Phoneix red. I am sure enough that it is that I will buy the car back if a COA came back negative on it being a LE. It does have hell hole issues. Hopefully the pics show it okay. I am happy to get more pics as needed. The motor has a bad bearing. It needs to be pulled apart & the case line bored. Car will run but should be because of the bearing. No need to cause more damage by running it. Car is complete & original with the exception of the repaint. Also the rear trunk needs the section below the tailights replaced from rust.

Price is $1800. PM with any questions

Just ordered a Certificate of authenticity. Included with the sale of course

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JRust
post Oct 26 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) on ebay worldwide now! Wish me luck
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=STRK:MESELX:IT
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:34 PM