Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 LE creamsicle - Needs restoration
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JRust
Okay I am putting this up temporarily. I would like to do the resto but have to many 914's right now. Trying to go a little more low key with my hobby here. Been buying to many cars lately instead of working on the my core cars. I do plan to sell my other creamsicle I have been working on the last 2 years. Unfortunately it has drug on way to long. So here we are

This is a complete 74 LE creamsicle. I have not spent the $100 to get a COA. It was repainted with the trim being done in a green. Under the rockers & bumpers I can see Phoneix red. I am sure enough that it is that I will buy the car back if a COA came back negative on it being a LE. It does have hell hole issues. Hopefully the pics show it okay. I am happy to get more pics as needed. The motor has a bad bearing. It needs to be pulled apart & the case line bored. Car will run but should be because of the bearing. No need to cause more damage by running it. Car is complete & original with the exception of the repaint. Also the rear trunk needs the section below the tailights replaced from rust.

Price is $1800. PM with any questions

Just ordered a Certificate of authenticity. Included with the sale of course
JRust
icon_bump.gif on ebay worldwide now! Wish me luck
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=STRK:MESELX:IT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.