Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 sighting in Vermont, A pair on I89 north
ldsgeek
post Sep 19 2010, 05:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,885
Region Association: None

Returning from my daughters wedding (yay) I saw 2 914s heading north on I89 near Montpelier, one blue and one dark red. Just thought they might be someone from here. Also saw a ton of LBCs (little British cars) this weekend, including a beautiful MGTF. All told, possibly the best weekend ever.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rwilner
post Sep 19 2010, 09:20 PM
Post #2

No Ghosts in the Machine

Member No.: 11,530
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(ldsgeek @ Sep 19 2010, 07:50 PM) *

Returning from my daughters wedding (yay) I saw 2 914s heading north on I89 near Montpelier, one blue and one dark red. Just thought they might be someone from here. Also saw a ton of LBCs (little British cars) this weekend, including a beautiful MGTF. All told, possibly the best weekend ever.

I'll be up in VT in a few weeks for my brother in law's wedding. keep an eye out for the pumpkin!
+Quote Post
mihai914
post Sep 20 2010, 08:05 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,697
Region Association: None

Yup, it was me along with a friend (Ralf) who doesn't post on the board anymore.

We were coming back from Stowe where there was the British Invasion Show. The local PCA group was invited to attend the show, along the lines of "the Germans are invading"...

It was fun and there were other nice p-cars and plenty of British cars of all sorts.

Ralf is from Plattsburgh and there was another teener Raoul with a 73 1.7.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 01:17 PM