Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting in Vermont
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ldsgeek
Returning from my daughters wedding (yay) I saw 2 914s heading north on I89 near Montpelier, one blue and one dark red. Just thought they might be someone from here. Also saw a ton of LBCs (little British cars) this weekend, including a beautiful MGTF. All told, possibly the best weekend ever.
rwilner
QUOTE(ldsgeek @ Sep 19 2010, 07:50 PM) *

Returning from my daughters wedding (yay) I saw 2 914s heading north on I89 near Montpelier, one blue and one dark red. Just thought they might be someone from here. Also saw a ton of LBCs (little British cars) this weekend, including a beautiful MGTF. All told, possibly the best weekend ever.

I'll be up in VT in a few weeks for my brother in law's wedding. keep an eye out for the pumpkin!
mihai914
Yup, it was me along with a friend (Ralf) who doesn't post on the board anymore.

We were coming back from Stowe where there was the British Invasion Show. The local PCA group was invited to attend the show, along the lines of "the Germans are invading"...

It was fun and there were other nice p-cars and plenty of British cars of all sorts.

Ralf is from Plattsburgh and there was another teener Raoul with a 73 1.7.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.