Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Full Flow Engine Mount, For FF Gene Berg covers and 30mm+ pumps
Mark Henry
post Apr 18 2004, 12:32 PM
Post #1

that's what I do!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

Anyone who wants to run a plugged Type one 30mm pump with a Berg, Raby (or equivalent) FF cover, so that you can use a remote filter adaptor, oil T-stat, and cooler.

Gets rid of restrictive sandwich adaptors and the stock filter mount. More flow means better oil pressure for running those long lines to a front mounted cooler. Using a Gene Berg pressure relief cover (std cover shown) means you never have to worry about cooler blowouts even on the coldest mornings.

Fully gusseted, stronger than stock, bead blasted and painted black (the yellow was to make it show up in the pic) or raw so you can powder coat it.

Will only work with the 30mm (or larger) pump.

$90. (USD) + core, includes return postage. ($25. core charge) Stock filter mount delete plate an extra $10 with mount.

PM me for shipping details

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
race914
post Feb 7 2009, 07:40 AM
Post #2

73 914-4

Member No.: 5,027
Region Association: Central California

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Apr 18 2004, 10:32 AM) *

Anyone who wants to run a plugged Type one 30mm pump with a Berg, Raby (or equivalent) FF cover, so that you can use a remote filter adaptor, oil T-stat, and cooler.

Gets rid of restrictive sandwich adaptors and the stock filter mount. More flow means better oil pressure for running those long lines to a front mounted cooler. Using a Gene Berg pressure relief cover (std cover shown) means you never have to worry about cooler blowouts even on the coldest mornings.

Fully gusseted, stronger than stock, bead blasted and painted black (the yellow was to make it show up in the pic) or raw so you can powder coat it.

$45. (USD) + core, includes return postage. ($25. core charge) Stock filter mount delete plate an extra $5.

Mark,

I'd like to buy one of your full flow engine mounts.

PM sent on the 5th with shipping location. Let me know the total and your preferred payment method.

Thanks for producing these!

Greg
+Quote Post
race914
post Feb 9 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #3

73 914-4

QUOTE(race914 @ Feb 7 2009, 05:40 AM) *

$45. (USD) + core, includes return postage. ($25. core charge) Stock filter mount delete plate an extra $5.

Mark,

PM sent with shipping location. Let me know the total and your preferred payment method.

Greg

Email sent
+Quote Post
race914
post Feb 12 2009, 09:20 AM
Post #4

73 914-4

QUOTE(race914 @ Feb 9 2009, 10:30 AM) *

Mark,

PM sent with shipping location. Let me know the total and your preferred payment method.

Greg

Email sent

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif)

+Quote Post
race914
post Feb 20 2009, 08:41 AM
Post #5

73 914-4

QUOTE(race914 @ Feb 12 2009, 07:20 AM) *

Mark,

Greg

Email sent

Anyone in communication with Mark? Hope he's ok.
+Quote Post
race914
post Feb 23 2009, 08:32 AM
Post #6

73 914-4

QUOTE(race914 @ Feb 20 2009, 06:41 AM) *

QUOTE(race914 @ Feb 12 2009, 07:20 AM) *

Mark,

Greg

Email sent

Anyone in communication with Mark? Hope he's ok.

Mark,

I'm still trying to contact you. Not sure if you've seen the replies to this thread so another PM & Email sent.

If anyone else knows Mark and can point him to this thread and/or his PMs, I'd appreciate it!

+Quote Post
VaccaRabite
post Feb 26 2009, 12:35 PM
Post #7

En Garde!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,435
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Mark recently had a death in the family and may be taking care of family obligations. Give him some time.

Zach
+Quote Post
race914
post Mar 25 2009, 09:27 AM
Post #8

73 914-4

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Feb 26 2009, 10:35 AM) *

Mark recently had a death in the family and may be taking care of family obligations. Give him some time.

Zach

It's been over 6 weeks now...

Just curious regarding my acceptance of this Vendor Offered item???

+Quote Post
JazonJJordan
post Jul 4 2009, 10:01 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 10,446
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Feb 26 2009, 02:35 PM) *

Zach

I am sorry to hear of Mark's loss...(thank you passing the word~ Zach) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Jul 17 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #10

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

Sorry...
yep my brother Paul passed, My mom's has out lived every family member and friend, save me, and she and the kids are taking up much of my free time. I also had a winter/spring of kidney stones and I'm only now getting caught up a bit now.

I don't have time to make this product right now and there will have to be a price increase. Takes me 2 hours to make each one. I`ll try to stock 2-3 mounts each year as of this fall if I can find the cores.

If you guys want to do a group buy (say 10) then I could do a mini-run of them, could even get them power coated. I will drop the price to $50 + core, I will/would "drop" ship to each person for $6. BUT I deal with one person ONLY and I would need cores. That I would do right away.

Thanks

PS if it is really really really important that you get one right now PM me (as in engine going in this week...or I`m dead... kind of thing).
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 09:34 AM