Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> good day for the project, above
bigvag
post Oct 13 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,719
Region Association: None

Well I'm working on a suby swap project. Today I was talking to one of my buddies, he was telling me he was helping a neighbor with his rental house by cleaning it out after the people where evicted. He said how the old people next door where telling him how the previous tenant built illegal street racing cars. Hes said they left a few car parts there and asked if I want them. I asked if he knew what they where, and not being a car guy he said he has no idea, it looks like a peice of the engine. I said it was probably a honda engine which I don't need that I would need a suby one. He then said that he found a bunch of suby reciepts laying around and sent me a pic of the part. Turns out that is was a ej20 short block, missing one piston. So I got a ej20 short block for free. I just need to find out if it is the turbo or non turbo block. It says EJ20 in large letters on one side and 20r in smaller letters on the other side. I would assume it is the EJ20r but not sure. Can anyone verify if infact it is the EJ20r
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
bigvag   good day for the project   Oct 13 2010, 06:26 PM
sawtooth   Well I'm working on a suby swap project. Toda...   Oct 20 2010, 11:03 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 11:20 AM