Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: good day for the project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bigvag
Well I'm working on a suby swap project. Today I was talking to one of my buddies, he was telling me he was helping a neighbor with his rental house by cleaning it out after the people where evicted. He said how the old people next door where telling him how the previous tenant built illegal street racing cars. Hes said they left a few car parts there and asked if I want them. I asked if he knew what they where, and not being a car guy he said he has no idea, it looks like a peice of the engine. I said it was probably a honda engine which I don't need that I would need a suby one. He then said that he found a bunch of suby reciepts laying around and sent me a pic of the part. Turns out that is was a ej20 short block, missing one piston. So I got a ej20 short block for free. I just need to find out if it is the turbo or non turbo block. It says EJ20 in large letters on one side and 20r in smaller letters on the other side. I would assume it is the EJ20r but not sure. Can anyone verify if infact it is the EJ20r
sawtooth
QUOTE(bigvag @ Oct 13 2010, 06:26 PM) *

Well I'm working on a suby swap project. Today I was talking to one of my buddies, he was telling me he was helping a neighbor with his rental house by cleaning it out after the people where evicted. He said how the old people next door where telling him how the previous tenant built illegal street racing cars. Hes said they left a few car parts there and asked if I want them. I asked if he knew what they where, and not being a car guy he said he has no idea, it looks like a peice of the engine. I said it was probably a honda engine which I don't need that I would need a suby one. He then said that he found a bunch of suby reciepts laying around and sent me a pic of the part. Turns out that is was a ej20 short block, missing one piston. So I got a ej20 short block for free. I just need to find out if it is the turbo or non turbo block. It says EJ20 in large letters on one side and 20r in smaller letters on the other side. I would assume it is the EJ20r but not sure. Can anyone verify if infact it is the EJ20r

Nice find. Matt Monson (who is a member here) or one of the guys at nasioc should be able to help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.