Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> O.T Best Day
Neal
post Apr 19 2004, 09:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 605

I washed and vacuumed my car, put tire black on used a great glass cleaner, treated the interior then went and played 18 holes with my brother and law. It was a broken cloud sunny day in Seattle this last Saturday and I had my top off. Alice and Chains in the Deck and the subwoofer sounding great it just could not have gotten better. The wash and vacuum always makes my car seem tighter and faster and the traffic on 167 was averaging about 80 mph so I was just cruising. I stopped for a triple tall mocha (extra hot) and drove home wondering what a 3.6 in my car would feel like when I got home and was just going into the house when my cell phone rang and it was the cute lady from the espresso shop saying I had left my wallet. Usually this would piss me off as it’s about 40 miles but I decided to fire up the Suzuki GSXR and ride back to get the wallet, needless to say this had turned out to be a fantastic day to be alive! I fell back in love with my 914 last Saturday.

Neal
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 05:44 PM