Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O.T Best Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Neal
I washed and vacuumed my car, put tire black on used a great glass cleaner, treated the interior then went and played 18 holes with my brother and law. It was a broken cloud sunny day in Seattle this last Saturday and I had my top off. Alice and Chains in the Deck and the subwoofer sounding great it just could not have gotten better. The wash and vacuum always makes my car seem tighter and faster and the traffic on 167 was averaging about 80 mph so I was just cruising. I stopped for a triple tall mocha (extra hot) and drove home wondering what a 3.6 in my car would feel like when I got home and was just going into the house when my cell phone rang and it was the cute lady from the espresso shop saying I had left my wallet. Usually this would piss me off as it’s about 40 miles but I decided to fire up the Suzuki GSXR and ride back to get the wallet, needless to say this had turned out to be a fantastic day to be alive! I fell back in love with my 914 last Saturday.

Neal
Gint
Days like that make it all worthwhile eh?
campbellcj
Especially when they are MONDAYS...a WORK DAY for us normal mortals.... cool_shades.gif

My day fell into the "fair to crappy" range...glad to hear you had fun, though! It is always a big plus when karma falls your way and somebody returns a lost item or whatnot. aktion035.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 19 2004, 08:06 PM)
Days like that make it all worthwhile eh?

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.