Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> While yer in there part II, Um what is all this brown flakey stuff?
dinomium
post Apr 19 2004, 11:46 PM
Post #1

Git on a chair son, all the good stuff is goin over yer head!

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 74
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

So I go out to start cleaning and things look a little flakey down around the head light covers, and DOH! Rusty everyhwere! It is across the front and up the sides (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fighting19.gif) also, I see something I never really gave much thought to, some really shonky PO body repairs! Grrr See the red outlined area of the pix! It looks like he tried to straighten out the front and just cut out some metal...
SO now that I am in even deeper, it is looking like I might have to do some painting at the very least! Dont be suprised if I just spray this car the same colors as the 917s in Le Mans Gulf oil. Yeah, it will be my own protest of the war! OR I could just paint it 99a like Als. It wont look that good, but it is what the factory had on it

Or is this one just junk now? It also has a little rusty in the trunky... I am feeling a little bummed right about now... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 12:50 PM