Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MUSR 11 Pictures
914shutterbugB
post Oct 18 2010, 11:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,700
Region Association: South East States

I am soooooo sorry I could not get the dvds burned for everyone!! I didn't have enough cds or time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I had the best time EVER with all of you guys and all the (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif) and (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) and (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) and (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif) and of course all the (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) =) and I loved hanging out with all you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif) people!!! Very entertaining!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) I have people that are going to help me get pics posted on here soon and will get a flicker page started!! Miss all of you guys already!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
poorsche914
post Oct 19 2010, 06:25 AM
Post #2

T4 Supercharged

Member No.: 10,419

Thanks for all your hard work, Brittney. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
How did you do driving the Bee back home? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)
+Quote Post
bandjoey
post Oct 19 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #3

bandjoey

Member No.: 8,156
Region Association: Southwest Region

Let us know when. Thanks for all the photo work. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
smontanaro
post Oct 19 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,197
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Why not just find someplace to upload the DVD image and let everyone interested download (and optionally burn) their own DVDs?

S
+Quote Post
john grier
post Oct 19 2010, 07:25 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,265

Hey there Brittiney,
You did a great job.
It took me 2 or 3 hours to view all the pic's on the dvds that you gave us.
I hope other people will send you there pic's as well.
If you want I can send you my feeble attemps at this event.
Please pm me your address so I can send you a check for your effort and the price of the dvds
I am in no hurry as I want all the pic's of this event THAT i CAN GET.
Oh and please burn the same discs for Mike Cooley as well, I will cover it.
Thanks to Don, he has raised a 914 girl.
+Quote Post
poorsche914
post Oct 19 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #6

T4 Supercharged

QUOTE(smontanaro @ Oct 19 2010, 08:39 PM) *

Why not just find someplace to upload the DVD image and let everyone interested download (and optionally burn) their own DVDs?

S

I have separated the photos into Teeners, People, and Scenics. Plus I tossed a handful out of focus shots. I will upload and post the link in this thread.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/type.gif)
+Quote Post
poorsche914
post Oct 19 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #7

T4 Supercharged

OK, sorry but I am gonna scratch that idea. I separated and zipped up the photos into ~500mb files. Then when I started uploading to a "free" file sharing service, the limit was 200mb per file or less (I checked several). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
I would post to my own server but the bandwidth of everyone downloading well over 4gb would most likely throw a red flag and I can't afford to have my sites shut down. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
+Quote Post
bandjoey
post Oct 19 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #8

bandjoey

Member No.: 8,156
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(smontanaro @ Oct 19 2010, 06:39 PM) *

S

The size of the photos is too large to upload...why not set up a price and postage. Would $15 be a fair amount? I know the DVD & postage cost about $5, and time is money. I'd order one, but if nothing else, the Flicker page is ok.

+Quote Post
smontanaro
post Oct 21 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #9

I'll be happy to put them on my web server (www.smontanaro.net) if we can figure out a way to get them from you to me. (Who else fondly remembers shar archives?)

Skip
+Quote Post
poorsche914
post Oct 21 2010, 12:44 PM
Post #10

T4 Supercharged

QUOTE(smontanaro @ Oct 21 2010, 02:11 PM) *

I'll be happy to put them on my web server (www.smontanaro.net) if we can figure out a way to get them from you to me. (Who else fondly remembers shar archives?)

Skip

I will post to my server and then PM you the FTP info. Will do that later tonight.
Thanks for doing this.
+Quote Post
914shutterbugB
post Oct 21 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #11

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) WOW!! Thanks everyone!! =) Mary Has set up a flicker page with all the pics but i don't know if you can save them from there... I have no prob mailing out dvds to whoever wants them!! =) just pm or email me your address and give me about a week =) I haven't been charging anyone for the dvds... if you feel the need to send something for it then send whatever you feel is right to the return address when you get them!! I have emailed mike cooley John!! and I told him I would have them to him asap!! I'm glad you liked them!! and thanks steve.. i haven't had a chance to seperate them yet... trying to catch up on school and start a new job so everyone will have to do it themselves when they get their dvd =/ Thanks again everyone!! This was the best trip I have ever had in my entire life!!! and Driving dad's bumblebee was a BLAST!!! and i did pretty good except griding his gears a few times =/ lmao!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)
+Quote Post
smontanaro
post Oct 22 2010, 01:37 PM
Post #12

I have the MUSR 11 pix up on my website.

Skip
+Quote Post
poorsche914
post Oct 22 2010, 02:06 PM
Post #13

T4 Supercharged

Thanks, Skip. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

I might add that each zip file is around 500mb in size so keep that in mind when you go to download them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/type.gif)
+Quote Post
cooltimes
post Oct 22 2010, 02:34 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,081
Region Association: None

Wow, this happens FAST. Brittney, I got you email that says the dvd's are on their way. Thank you and also including this to John Grier, Thanks John.

Also want all to know that I am downloading the Award files Photos from Poorsche files being hosted by by Smontanaro. Those must be super size pixs but I know I will love every second it will take. Thanks.

MikeCool

QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Oct 21 2010, 03:11 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) WOW!! Thanks everyone!! =) Mary Has set up a flicker page with all the pics but i don't know if you can save them from there... I have no prob mailing out dvds to whoever wants them!! =) just pm or email me your address and give me about a week =) I haven't been charging anyone for the dvds... if you feel the need to send something for it then send whatever you feel is right to the return address when you get them!! I have emailed mike cooley John!! and I told him I would have them to him asap!! I'm glad you liked them!! and thanks steve.. i haven't had a chance to seperate them yet... trying to catch up on school and start a new job so everyone will have to do it themselves when they get their dvd =/ Thanks again everyone!! This was the best trip I have ever had in my entire life!!! and Driving dad's bumblebee was a BLAST!!! and i did pretty good except griding his gears a few times =/ lmao!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

+Quote Post
914shutterbugB
post Oct 23 2010, 01:05 AM
Post #15

QUOTE(cooltimes @ Oct 22 2010, 03:34 PM) *

Wow, this happens FAST. Brittney, I got you email that says the dvd's are on their way. Thank you and also including this to John Grier, Thanks John.

Also want all to know that I am downloading the Award files Photos from Poorsche files being hosted by by Smontanaro. Those must be super size pixs but I know I will love every second it will take. Thanks.

MikeCool

no problem!! I still have MUSR 10 photos too if anyone wants them. About 1800 pics from hot springs arkansas! =) let me know how you like the pics! =) try to post a couple of ur favs on here for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Oct 21 2010, 03:11 PM) *

+Quote Post
wcballance
post Oct 25 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 7,834

Thanks Skip. I pulled the files over the weekend and just unzipped them all. The Teeners08.zip was corrupt for me, even after a second download. I was able recover most of the images with DiskInternals ZIP Repair, but at least one image was lost.

QUOTE(smontanaro @ Oct 22 2010, 11:37 AM) *

I have the MUSR 11 pix up on my website.

Skip

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:52 AM