Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR 11 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914shutterbugB
I am soooooo sorry I could not get the dvds burned for everyone!! I didn't have enough cds or time sad.gif I had the best time EVER with all of you guys and all the drunk.gif and beer3.gif and beerchug.gif and bootyshake.gif and of course all the driving-girl.gif =) and I loved hanging out with all you screwy.gif people!!! Very entertaining!! popcorn[1].gif I have people that are going to help me get pics posted on here soon and will get a flicker page started!! Miss all of you guys already!!! smoke.gif
poorsche914
Thanks for all your hard work, Brittney. smilie_pokal.gif
How did you do driving the Bee back home? driving-girl.gif
bandjoey
Let us know when. Thanks for all the photo work. biggrin.gif
smontanaro
Why not just find someplace to upload the DVD image and let everyone interested download (and optionally burn) their own DVDs?

S
john grier
Hey there Brittiney,
You did a great job.
It took me 2 or 3 hours to view all the pic's on the dvds that you gave us.
I hope other people will send you there pic's as well.
If you want I can send you my feeble attemps at this event.
Please pm me your address so I can send you a check for your effort and the price of the dvds
I am in no hurry as I want all the pic's of this event THAT i CAN GET.
Oh and please burn the same discs for Mike Cooley as well, I will cover it.
Thanks to Don, he has raised a 914 girl.
poorsche914
QUOTE(smontanaro @ Oct 19 2010, 08:39 PM) *

Why not just find someplace to upload the DVD image and let everyone interested download (and optionally burn) their own DVDs?

S

I have separated the photos into Teeners, People, and Scenics. Plus I tossed a handful out of focus shots. I will upload and post the link in this thread.

type.gif
poorsche914
OK, sorry but I am gonna scratch that idea. I separated and zipped up the photos into ~500mb files. Then when I started uploading to a "free" file sharing service, the limit was 200mb per file or less (I checked several). mad.gif
I would post to my own server but the bandwidth of everyone downloading well over 4gb would most likely throw a red flag and I can't afford to have my sites shut down. headbang.gif
bandjoey
QUOTE(smontanaro @ Oct 19 2010, 06:39 PM) *

S

The size of the photos is too large to upload...why not set up a price and postage. Would $15 be a fair amount? I know the DVD & postage cost about $5, and time is money. I'd order one, but if nothing else, the Flicker page is ok.

smontanaro
I'll be happy to put them on my web server (www.smontanaro.net) if we can figure out a way to get them from you to me. (Who else fondly remembers shar archives?)

Skip
poorsche914
QUOTE(smontanaro @ Oct 21 2010, 02:11 PM) *

I'll be happy to put them on my web server (www.smontanaro.net) if we can figure out a way to get them from you to me. (Who else fondly remembers shar archives?)

Skip

I will post to my server and then PM you the FTP info. Will do that later tonight.
Thanks for doing this.
914shutterbugB
piratenanner.gif WOW!! Thanks everyone!! =) Mary Has set up a flicker page with all the pics but i don't know if you can save them from there... I have no prob mailing out dvds to whoever wants them!! =) just pm or email me your address and give me about a week =) I haven't been charging anyone for the dvds... if you feel the need to send something for it then send whatever you feel is right to the return address when you get them!! I have emailed mike cooley John!! and I told him I would have them to him asap!! I'm glad you liked them!! and thanks steve.. i haven't had a chance to seperate them yet... trying to catch up on school and start a new job so everyone will have to do it themselves when they get their dvd =/ Thanks again everyone!! This was the best trip I have ever had in my entire life!!! and Driving dad's bumblebee was a BLAST!!! and i did pretty good except griding his gears a few times =/ lmao!! cheer.gif
smontanaro
I have the MUSR 11 pix up on my website.

Skip
poorsche914
Thanks, Skip. smilie_pokal.gif

I might add that each zip file is around 500mb in size so keep that in mind when you go to download them. type.gif
cooltimes
Wow, this happens FAST. Brittney, I got you email that says the dvd's are on their way. Thank you and also including this to John Grier, Thanks John.

Also want all to know that I am downloading the Award files Photos from Poorsche files being hosted by by Smontanaro. Those must be super size pixs but I know I will love every second it will take. Thanks.

MikeCool

QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Oct 21 2010, 03:11 PM) *

piratenanner.gif WOW!! Thanks everyone!! =) Mary Has set up a flicker page with all the pics but i don't know if you can save them from there... I have no prob mailing out dvds to whoever wants them!! =) just pm or email me your address and give me about a week =) I haven't been charging anyone for the dvds... if you feel the need to send something for it then send whatever you feel is right to the return address when you get them!! I have emailed mike cooley John!! and I told him I would have them to him asap!! I'm glad you liked them!! and thanks steve.. i haven't had a chance to seperate them yet... trying to catch up on school and start a new job so everyone will have to do it themselves when they get their dvd =/ Thanks again everyone!! This was the best trip I have ever had in my entire life!!! and Driving dad's bumblebee was a BLAST!!! and i did pretty good except griding his gears a few times =/ lmao!! cheer.gif

914shutterbugB
QUOTE(cooltimes @ Oct 22 2010, 03:34 PM) *

Wow, this happens FAST. Brittney, I got you email that says the dvd's are on their way. Thank you and also including this to John Grier, Thanks John.

Also want all to know that I am downloading the Award files Photos from Poorsche files being hosted by by Smontanaro. Those must be super size pixs but I know I will love every second it will take. Thanks.

MikeCool

no problem!! I still have MUSR 10 photos too if anyone wants them. About 1800 pics from hot springs arkansas! =) let me know how you like the pics! =) try to post a couple of ur favs on here for me wink.gif

QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Oct 21 2010, 03:11 PM) *

wcballance
Thanks Skip. I pulled the files over the weekend and just unzipped them all. The Teeners08.zip was corrupt for me, even after a second download. I was able recover most of the images with DiskInternals ZIP Repair, but at least one image was lost.

QUOTE(smontanaro @ Oct 22 2010, 11:37 AM) *

I have the MUSR 11 pix up on my website.

Skip

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.