Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS 1975 1.8 all stock, 1975 914 all stock
Porscheman912
post Oct 20 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,492
Region Association: None

This is a very nice all stock 914. The engine has 3000 miles on it since rebuilt last summer. It has a new clutch, and throw out bearing, and pilot bearing. The flywheel was surfaced. It does not have the right seats in it, but I have the originals. It has the stock AM/FM rabio, that works, but is not hooked up to the speakers, due to installing a new USB HD radio under the dash. The only upgrade on the car is the 19mm master cylinder with 911 calipers. They were machined to fit. This is the original color of the car, and it is ready to be driven off. The muffler is not stock, but the rest is. The mufflers were rusted out on it, so a Thrush glass pack was installed. It sounds like a race car about 3500 rpms. The lights work, wipers, heater and so on. It just got turbo tie rods installed a week ago, and the alignment is done. The car has been used as a daily driver. Tires have under 5000 miles on them. Please call me with any questions. One more thing, it has the original floors in it, with no rust in the floors. I am asking $6000 OBO. I am into the car more than this. It might not be all stock 914, but it is Stock Porsche parts on this car, other than the few changes, with wheels, but I do still have the stock steel wheels too.
Thank you,
Kevin
360-903-8760
Porscheman912@hotmail.com
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
zonedoubt
post Oct 20 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #2

Canadian Member

Member No.: 696
Region Association: Canada

All stock...but not all stock. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

Nice car!
+Quote Post
Porscheman912
post Oct 22 2010, 09:05 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,492
Region Association: None

QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Oct 20 2010, 11:10 AM) *

All stock...but not all stock. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

Nice car!

Ok, so the wheels, and the second stereo, and muffler are not stock, but the rest of the car is stock Porsche stuff (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I do have the original wheels, the stock stereo is still in the dash, and does work, but is not hooked up to the speakers, and I still have the factory speakers too. This car is being run through an old car auction by a dealer buddy of mine. We'll see (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:37 PM