Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1975 1.8 all stock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Porscheman912
This is a very nice all stock 914. The engine has 3000 miles on it since rebuilt last summer. It has a new clutch, and throw out bearing, and pilot bearing. The flywheel was surfaced. It does not have the right seats in it, but I have the originals. It has the stock AM/FM rabio, that works, but is not hooked up to the speakers, due to installing a new USB HD radio under the dash. The only upgrade on the car is the 19mm master cylinder with 911 calipers. They were machined to fit. This is the original color of the car, and it is ready to be driven off. The muffler is not stock, but the rest is. The mufflers were rusted out on it, so a Thrush glass pack was installed. It sounds like a race car about 3500 rpms. The lights work, wipers, heater and so on. It just got turbo tie rods installed a week ago, and the alignment is done. The car has been used as a daily driver. Tires have under 5000 miles on them. Please call me with any questions. One more thing, it has the original floors in it, with no rust in the floors. I am asking $6000 OBO. I am into the car more than this. It might not be all stock 914, but it is Stock Porsche parts on this car, other than the few changes, with wheels, but I do still have the stock steel wheels too.
Thank you,
Kevin
360-903-8760
Porscheman912@hotmail.com
Click to view attachment
zonedoubt
All stock...but not all stock. poke.gif

Nice car!
Porscheman912
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Oct 20 2010, 11:10 AM) *

All stock...but not all stock. poke.gif

Nice car!

Ok, so the wheels, and the second stereo, and muffler are not stock, but the rest of the car is stock Porsche stuff biggrin.gif I do have the original wheels, the stock stereo is still in the dash, and does work, but is not hooked up to the speakers, and I still have the factory speakers too. This car is being run through an old car auction by a dealer buddy of mine. We'll see cheer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.