Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why didnt you guys tell me about..., TRANSLOG GT
VaccaRabite
post Nov 3 2010, 10:12 AM
Post #41

En Garde!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,435
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 3 2010, 10:35 AM) *

It's o.k. Eric, He won't remember it by morning (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)

Dear God... you were right! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol3.gif)

No kidding. He called me yesterday to see if I was freed up to visit (I wasn't). Said he'd let me know.

Maybe Joe was eaten by bears.

Zach
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Eric_Shea
post Nov 3 2010, 10:17 AM
Post #42

PMB Performance

Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Maybe Joe's been eating brownies... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol3.gif)
+Quote Post
jsayre914
post Nov 3 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #43

Speed Up !!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,696

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Be nice (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I was at the shop about 45 min with my 914 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) I met Tony, very nice guy and lots to talk about. I did not want to monopolize all of his time, but there was a lot to see. Outide there was a variety of cool cars. 911's, 912's 928's etc. Some of them were mint (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif)

Once inside there was an office with lots of cool upgrades laying around, then into the shop space. There was a project 914 on a rotisseree needing much love. I believe he owned that one. Then there was a silver six up on the lift. This thing looked like it just drove from the dealership (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) In the middle bay was the coolest project, the "KarminBoxter" a boxter with a ghia body on it.

There was a huge barn door from the shop into another giant space with another group of cars including 2 914,s waiting their turn to be upgraded/fixed. Very big place. I grabbed a card for you Zach. He also said that he would stock Brad Penn by the case for us and anything eles we might need (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

I only took a few pics cause i was talking so much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
jsayre914
post Nov 3 2010, 12:46 PM
Post #44

Speed Up !!!

Now i have to work again

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Nov 3 2010, 04:05 PM
Post #45

Resident German

Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Nov 3 2010, 11:43 AM) *
In the middle bay was the coolest project, the "KarminBoxter" a boxter with a ghia body on it.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

I've been looking for a Ghia body to do just that! Damn, and here i thought i had a new idea ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
+Quote Post
jsayre914
post Feb 8 2012, 12:01 PM
Post #46

Speed Up !!!

I should stop by Tony's shop once a week. I am sorry I dont have any pics, (tired of you guys laughing at my cell phone pic quality) I stopped by at lunch time for help with my 2056 and when i walked in....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

First I saw the Ghia project, looks about the same as I last saw it. Incredible. Next I saw a forest green 356 lookes right off the assembly line. Inside and out the car was mint, i could see my reflection off the dashboard (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) Next I walked by the 911's they arent so interesting (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) into the next wing where there was a fabulous 914 up in the air. It was bright orange and flawless from what I could see. Fake fuches though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) and then sitting underneath of it was a Lamborghini, I have no idea what kind but it looked exactly like the one on cannonball run. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)

He would not let me take it for a test drive. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I always have the best time when I visit this shop. Tony was talking about the swap too, he is a sponsor . If you need a shop in PA I think this shop is worth the drive no matter how far.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 10:43 PM