Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> F/S rear bumper top, rain tray,a/c comp., seats, etc, ANY PART YOU NEED PLEASE ASK>>>>>>>>>
914xprs
post Nov 9 2010, 05:45 AM
Post #1

Porsche 914 parts and cars

Group: NoClassifiedAccess
Member No.: 10,564
Region Association: Southwest Region

hello,
F/S is some good parts. i appreciate your support as this is now my only soarce of income.
if anyone truley needs a part to get the car running again and you need some help..just ask and ill give you a hand..

TOP PAD
rear bumper top pad in decent shape...has a few dimples in the middle section and minute seperation of the rubber in middle section but easily sealed on bottom. all studs are good and solid(i chased threads) but a great used top pad for a dd.
part #6 914 503 027 10 $100.00 plus shipping fedex
sold on ebay for .99 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
seats
-these have been reupholstered and look good with good pliable vynil. vynil up on headrest could use some retightning but no tears or rips. these were not redone in orig pattern but looks close. this package comes with 2 seats, center cushion and black tray, backpad, and a custom map bag????i guess the guy at the upholstery shop was board.. looking to get $275.00 plus shipping fedex
note that for shipping purposes back pad will be disassembled to save on demensional weight
now black
rain tray (2) available in same condition
rain tray (later style) with no cracks, all holes in perfect condition. very very nice $75.00 plus shipping

tecumshe/york a/c compressor with bracket and shims
compressor is in good condition and builds compression with hand rotation. comes with mounting bracket and shims. $150.00$100.00
(these units are an easy rebuild and can be done at home. new seal kits and reed valves are easily purchased online)

aux seive/pulley
refinished and looks outstanding $37.50,$30.00

headlight motors all tested 32 available in various cosmetic condition but all have been tested and work.
price range $20.00 ea - $210.00 nos.
paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com

any part you need please ask.
thanks
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com

quik note> MY BROTHER WAS IN A HORRABLE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT, IN SURGERY AGAIN AND MIGHT NOT MAKE IT. I MIGHT NOT BE ON THE COMPUTER AS MUCH FOR A FEW DAYS SO BE PATIENT AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON.
all prayer apreciated as he has both legs broken,brocken ankle sheared teeth and lip,broken ribbs punctured lung and torn artery by heart..now has staff infection from un-caring e.r. surgeons at county hospital, loma linda has him now and he is in another surgery as we speak.. dont know if his biody will take much more..thanks
update: he is concious now and 2morrow should be able to talk...looking better now.....

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:10 AM