Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S rear bumper top, rain tray,a/c comp., seats, etc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914xprs
hello,
F/S is some good parts. i appreciate your support as this is now my only soarce of income.
if anyone truley needs a part to get the car running again and you need some help..just ask and ill give you a hand..

TOP PAD
rear bumper top pad in decent shape...has a few dimples in the middle section and minute seperation of the rubber in middle section but easily sealed on bottom. all studs are good and solid(i chased threads) but a great used top pad for a dd.
part #6 914 503 027 10 $100.00 plus shipping fedex
sold on ebay for .99 lol-2.gif
seats
-these have been reupholstered and look good with good pliable vynil. vynil up on headrest could use some retightning but no tears or rips. these were not redone in orig pattern but looks close. this package comes with 2 seats, center cushion and black tray, backpad, and a custom map bag????i guess the guy at the upholstery shop was board.. looking to get $275.00 plus shipping fedex
note that for shipping purposes back pad will be disassembled to save on demensional weight
now black
rain tray (2) available in same condition
rain tray (later style) with no cracks, all holes in perfect condition. very very nice $75.00 plus shipping

tecumshe/york a/c compressor with bracket and shims
compressor is in good condition and builds compression with hand rotation. comes with mounting bracket and shims. $150.00$100.00
(these units are an easy rebuild and can be done at home. new seal kits and reed valves are easily purchased online)

aux seive/pulley
refinished and looks outstanding $37.50,$30.00

headlight motors all tested 32 available in various cosmetic condition but all have been tested and work.
price range $20.00 ea - $210.00 nos.
paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com

any part you need please ask.
thanks
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com

quik note> MY BROTHER WAS IN A HORRABLE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT, IN SURGERY AGAIN AND MIGHT NOT MAKE IT. I MIGHT NOT BE ON THE COMPUTER AS MUCH FOR A FEW DAYS SO BE PATIENT AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON.
all prayer apreciated as he has both legs broken,brocken ankle sheared teeth and lip,broken ribbs punctured lung and torn artery by heart..now has staff infection from un-caring e.r. surgeons at county hospital, loma linda has him now and he is in another surgery as we speak.. dont know if his biody will take much more..thanks
update: he is concious now and 2morrow should be able to talk...looking better now.....
Cheapsnake
Sending prayers for your brother and good luck with the sale, very decent prices.

Tom
all the best with your bro
garyb
Praying for your brother and your family.
Your brother is in good hands at Loma Linda.
Gary
Black22
Sending good thoughts to you and yours. Keep the positive thoughts coming people. Terry is a good guy!
914itis
pm me paypal instructions, I will take the rear bumper pad
NC_Colfax
Terry is easy to work with and he has always replied quickly to me.

Many prayers your to you family hope all is well soon.
914xprs
thank you for the support. it is a hard deal, one minute he seems to be done with all the surgerys, had a shunt put in his artery as his ribbs punktured his lung and his artery. 7 surgeries and now he might have staff from when he was at the county..was told tonight that he doesnt have a good chance.
kinda hard because in was the last person he spoke with..then 15 minutes latter, he's messed up. he is a tuff guy, with a big heart.......thanks again

QUOTE(NC_Colfax @ Nov 9 2010, 02:24 PM) *

Terry is easy to work with and he has always replied quickly to me.

Many prayers your to you family hope all is well soon.

914xprs
evilgrin.gif
914xprs
mad.gif beer3.gif
Beach914
Hi Terry,

Do you have the rear trunk floor section Like Pelican p/n PEL-RDP335?

If so how much? Needs to ship to Huntington Beach, 92647.

David
914xprs
I beer3.gif
Beach914
Hey Terry,

Did you get my rear trunk floor section sent out to me yet?

Thx

David
d914
how about an engine grill, just the grill piece, making a gt hood..

Best wishes to your brother.

greg
914xprs
QUOTE(d914 @ Dec 1 2010, 06:43 PM) *

how about an engine grill, just the grill piece, making a gt hood..

Best wishes to your brother.

greg

engine lid grills are $45.00 plus shipping 15 available
monkeyboy
I need the rubber mounted bolt that holds the windshield wiper motor to the chassis in the back, and the hardware that screws the wiper stalks to the hood.

Basically I removed it before I painted the car, and now I can't find that bag of parts.

I am not far from Riverside, so if I could pick it up that would be great.
pete000
Whats the story on the Koni shocks are those in the picture?
detoxcowboy
unsure.gif Terry, I will come over after x-mas and see what you have left, maybe do a little work too. PM sent for requested parts.. beerchug.gif merry x-mas mofo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.