Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Look who stopped by today....
boxstr
post Apr 22 2004, 10:28 PM
Post #1

MEMBER:PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Group: Members
Member No.: 12
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Here is Bruce Allert and this time without a camera in his hand. " Hey Bruce what have you got there"???
We are going to see Bruce at the AX this weekend, behind the wheel of PUNKIN with the 2.0.
Good going Mr. Allert.
CCLINCAMPCOUNSELOR

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
J P Stein
post Apr 22 2004, 10:33 PM
Post #2

Irrelevant old fart

Member No.: 45
Region Association: None

Does this mean we are gonna see Mr. CClLINV8 also?
+Quote Post
boxstr
post Apr 22 2004, 10:54 PM
Post #3

MEMBER:PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Member No.: 12

Oh ya gitta up.....
CCLINAXV8
+Quote Post
Bruce Allert
post Apr 22 2004, 11:59 PM
Post #4

Hellions asleep

Member No.: 441

Craig has a great place! Camp 914 is a place I, and I know quite a few others, would very much like to have. It's like a mini Harrah's in side with all the car stuff. Craig is going wild inside put'n up sheet rock & lights. All the cars are neatly parked in their own little nook. The tairs are lined neatly up along one wall. And then there's the Flat Head V8 with Offenhauser heads sport'n its 2 two barrel carbs, nicely detailed in chrome & red, just wait'n to be put in the next 914 worthy of such an engine (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) If'n I didn't have to git back & pick up my picumup truck I could'a stayed there all afternoon & made mahself useful. As it was, I managed to get the right MPS for the new 2.0. (Those be what I'm hold'n) Craig had 2 of the 051's just in case one didn't work the other is bound to (IMG:style_emoticons/default/boldblue.gif)

Craig, you take gud peektures (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) made me look skinny (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) sure glad I sucked in mah gut before you snapped the shutter (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Thanks for the tour & the sneek peek of yer next invention. It's gonna be well received.

...........b
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 01:11 AM