Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look who stopped by today....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Here is Bruce Allert and this time without a camera in his hand. " Hey Bruce what have you got there"???
We are going to see Bruce at the AX this weekend, behind the wheel of PUNKIN with the 2.0.
Good going Mr. Allert.
CCLINCAMPCOUNSELOR
J P Stein
Does this mean we are gonna see Mr. CClLINV8 also?
boxstr
Oh ya gitta up.....
CCLINAXV8
Bruce Allert
Craig has a great place! Camp 914 is a place I, and I know quite a few others, would very much like to have. It's like a mini Harrah's in side with all the car stuff. Craig is going wild inside put'n up sheet rock & lights. All the cars are neatly parked in their own little nook. The tairs are lined neatly up along one wall. And then there's the Flat Head V8 with Offenhauser heads sport'n its 2 two barrel carbs, nicely detailed in chrome & red, just wait'n to be put in the next 914 worthy of such an engine wink.gif If'n I didn't have to git back & pick up my picumup truck I could'a stayed there all afternoon & made mahself useful. As it was, I managed to get the right MPS for the new 2.0. (Those be what I'm hold'n) Craig had 2 of the 051's just in case one didn't work the other is bound to boldblue.gif

Craig, you take gud peektures clap56.gif made me look skinny smile.gif sure glad I sucked in mah gut before you snapped the shutter laugh.gif
Thanks for the tour & the sneek peek of yer next invention. It's gonna be well received.

...........b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.